|नंबर 1, टेक 9 वें रोड, हाई एंड न्यू टेक डेवलपमेंट ज़ोन, सोंगशन झील, डोंगगुआन सिटी, गुआंगडोंग प्रांतfirstname.lastname@example.org|
भुगतान & नौवहन नियमों:
|Power:||Electronic||Product Name:||Flammability Testing Equipment|
|Conical Heater:||10 ~ 70 kW/m2||Specimen Holder:||75 × 75 mm|
High Precision ASTM E 662 Solid Materials Smoke Density Testing Equipment
This instrument has been established for many years and is used widely in all industrial sectors for the determination of smoke generated by solid materials and assemblies mounted in the vertical position within a closed chamber.
This widely-used test instrument measures the specific optical density of smoke generated by materials when an essentially flat specimen, up to 25 mm thick, is exposed vertically to a radiant heat source of 25 kW/m2, in a closed chamber, with or without the use of a pilot flame.
ASTM E 662 Standard test method of specific optical density of smoke by solid material.
BSI 6401 UK Standard of measuring specific optical density of smoke by material.
ISO 5659-2 Plastic smoke generation, determination of optical density by a single chamber test.
NES 711 Measure the smoke density index of a small specimen burning.
GB/T 8323.2 Plastic - Smoke generation - Part 2: Determination of optical density by a single-chamber test.
1. Integrated design.
2. 19" PC with Lab view.
3. Auto open ventilation up and down with cyclinder, control the exhaust more efficiently.
4. Teflon coated inside, easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
5. Digital display of smoke optical transmittance and density.
6. Pre-heated apparatus for quick start up and accurate data acquiring.
7. Safe blowout panel for safety, when the chamber pressure goes up very quickly.
8. USA Medtherm Heat Flux meter, portable water cooling system without running water supply.
9. Weighing sensor enables mass loss rate accurately.
1. Vent & Fan: Device for releasing combustion gases after test
2. Silicone Duct: Duct for releasing combustion gases
3. Conical Heater: Conical Heater for releasing 10 ~ 70 kW/m2 of radiation heat
4. Shield Shutter: Shutter for blocking radiation heat before test
5. Heat Fluxmeter Port: Port for placing Heat Fluxmeter in the center of Conical Heater
6. Pilot Flame: Flame allowing ignition of test specimen by combustion gases
7. Specimen Holder: Holder for fixing 75 × 75 mm of test specimen
8. Load Cell Support: Support for placing specimen in the center of Heater at an interval of 23mm
9. Load Cell: Load Cell for measuring mass loss rate of test specimen
10. Portable water Cooling System Power Port
: Power supply port of portable water cooling system for cooling water of Heat Fluxmeter
11. Conical Heater Temperature Controller
: Temperature controller for adjusting temperature of Conical Heater
12. Chamber Heater Temperature Controller
: Temperature controller for keeping the temperature of the inside of Chamber at 34 ± 2 °C
13. Data Acquisition Program & PC
: Program and PC for determining ignition time and mass loss rate of test specimen using Remote Controller as well as radiation heat (10 ~ 70 kW/m2) using Heat Fluxmeter
14. Size:1700(W)*750(D)*2000(H)mm Size of actual chamber: 914 mm × 914 mm × 610 mm
15. Power Supply: 110/230 V - 50/60 Hz - 13 A